• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:00:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 127
Total: 127

A Friday good morn'n..

Started by Mugwump, April 20, 2018, 04:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's very, very good...MMmmmmm

...32degs going up to a sunny 60 today.... |^|....we need a nice day here.... |^|

...putz'n, and working ball stats for tomorrow's draft....it'll be good to see the old gang again ....I'll pick up #1 son in the morn'n; it's an easy drive out that way...

need more coffee...brb

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. The coffee is great and the sun is out but will will only get into the high 50s today. Need to get my car serviced this morning and I'll probably do some more cleaning up of the garage.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Hi Willie.....they're forecasting all 50's/60's here for the next week, or so....it looks promising that spring is finally moving in around here.... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon