• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 06:18:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 201
Total: 201

Thursday things==>

Started by Mugwump, April 19, 2018, 07:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...still cold here, nut the sun's out and the snow is melting now.... |^|

...I better get my butt in gear.....got things to do in the fish room this morning.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...we had a great time at Saguaro Lake yesterday...the cruise around it was enlightening...the captain had a lot of geological and biological knowledge that he shared....finally had my first sighting of big horn sheep up on some really treacherous looking cliffs and peaks...small herd of wild horses...bald eagle and lots of magma extrusions...It was a nice warm, sunny day... |^|

....the fellow that we met and went with us (friend of our guest) was very soft spoken and FUNNY...looks like Al Pacino! 8)...

...We're heading to Sedona for an overnight today...we'll hit Jerome and Cottonwood tomorrow...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Did my water changes and decided I would make a couple of new pairings with the angel fish. Both new pairs began to fight furiously. When I decided to put them back with their original mates one pair did not like it and began a fight that I thought would lead to major injuries. I had to separate the pair with an egg crate divider. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...got my water changes done too.....then took out the trash to the curb.....ran a quick trip up and got gas for the Tahoe....and a Lotto for tonight....

...the snow is melting off quickly.....geez I hope this is the last of it for this spring.... |^|....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson