• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:30:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 142
Total: 142

ANGELS WANTED

Started by ghonk, April 18, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghonk

Anyone here have any of Raiko's fish that Joel imported,or know anyone who might have some.
Interested mainly in the Nanacapuru,but also the Mana blood black lace too.   
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Babers

As far as I know, no one in the US has the black lace Manacapurus. I didn't sell those to anyone....unless David imported some.
Joel

ghonk

Okay thanks Joel,guess I can scratch those off my wish list.
If anyone has a possible lead on someone who might have the Nanacapuru please let me know.

Paul Simon

Babers

I'll keep my eyes open.

An option is to cross your own. Will take time but something to consider if you really wanna challenge yourself.
Joel

ghonk

Quote from: Babers on April 21, 2018, 02:41:15 PM
I'll keep my eyes open.

An option is to cross your own. Will take time but something to consider if you really wanna challenge yourself.

Yes please let me know  if you hear from anyone you sold some to,or anyone else that might have some available.

I know a guy who bought a bunch from you,but lost all of them.

Making some would be an option,but finding the RIGHT Nanays with the heavy spotting seems almost impossible,at least  in the US.
So many different variants being sold as Peruvian/Nanay.

I saw some F1's available recently and was just about to buy them,but after looking at a  video of the parent pair changed my mind.

They were nice,but not a spectacular TYPE.
No blue on the gill plates,and minimal spotting.

Tank raised manas are a little easier  to find,but even  then unless  you see a video or pics of the parents you never know what you will end up with,again  several TYPES being sold as manas.

Paul Simon