• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 11:42:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 109
Total: 109

Wed. morn'n coffee ;-)

Started by Mugwump, April 18, 2018, 05:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is very, very good....MMMmmmmm

...a cold 28degs at present.....it'll be cold all day with rain this morning changing over to snow by afternoon....... wfwf

..we have some grocery shopping early...and not much else planned.... huh

..more coffee............brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

BallAquatics

Rjb3

Did you know Gordon Lightfoot wrote Early Morning Rain? The guy is gifted.

BallAquatics

Quote from: Rjb3 on April 18, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

Yes.  His was the only version I had heard.  Had no idea that Peter, Paul & Mary had covered it.  Gordon makes that 12 string sing.....

https://youtu.be/KP_MDIYhPH0

Dennis

GraphicGr8s

Yeah it was cold here this morning also. 51 when I left. Now it's only about 75.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 18, 2018, 09:54:59 AM
Yeah it was cold here this morning also. 51 when I left. Now it's only about 75.

LOL.....just had to point that out, eh?....
Jon

wsantia1

I had Drs. appointments this morning but the coffee was great. Of course it gave me a high blood pressure reading but I convinced my doctor that I like my coffee strong.

Had a power outage yesterday for about 6 minutes and thought nothing about it. When I came home from my appointments today I went down to feed the fish and noticed one of my tanks was a lot warmer than the rest of the tanks.

Took the temp with my hand held and the temp was up to 90. The heater was set to 78. The outage my have affected my heater. Just did a 50 % wc and to the temp down to around 82. Luckily I don't have any fish losses at this time. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 18, 2018, 11:36:19 AM
I had Drs. appointments this morning but the coffee was great. Of course it gave me a high blood pressure reading but I convinced my doctor that I like my coffee strong.

Had a power outage yesterday for about 6 minutes and thought nothing about it. When I came home from my appointments today I went down to feed the fish and noticed one of my tanks was a lot warmer than the rest of the tanks.

Took the temp with my hand held and the temp was up to 90. The heater was set to 78. The outage my have affected my heater. Just did a 50 % wc and to the temp down to around 82. Luckily I don't have any fish losses at this time. huh

....close call there...........I hate that.... wfwf
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on April 18, 2018, 11:18:58 AM

Well

Yeah

I did.

I never said I was a nice guy. Must be a chilly 82 here now. Need to get the fireplace going soon.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 18, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

Well

Yeah

I did.

I never said I was a nice guy. Must be a chilly 82 here now. Need to get the fireplace going soon.

....I would never accuse you of being a nice guy....... huh.......would I... huh

How ya been?......Jr must be getting big.... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 18, 2018, 08:11:04 AM
Quote from: Rjb3 on April 18, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

Yes.  His was the only version I had heard.  Had no idea that Peter, Paul & Mary had covered it.  Gordon makes that 12 string sing.....

https://youtu.be/KP_MDIYhPH0

Dennis

Jon

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on April 18, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

Well

Yeah

I did.

....I would never accuse you of being a nice guy....... huh.......would I... huh

Going to be 9 in a couple of weeks.
Had to buy him a microscope since he's interested in science. And snails. Every auction with snails he wants me to bid on them.

I'm registering with FL Dept of State our hatchery name and getting the FL permits for buying and selling this year. So pretty busy lately.

And I am going to build a few more fishing poles. The addiction is back.

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 18, 2018, 11:15:16 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 18, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

Well

Yeah

I did.

Going to be 9 in a couple of weeks.
Had to buy him a microscope since he's interested in science. And snails. Every auction with snails he wants me to bid on them.

I'm registering with FL Dept of State our hatchery name and getting the FL permits for buying and selling this year. So pretty busy lately.

And I am going to build a few more fishing poles. The addiction is back.

...good to see the young lad take an interest in science...  |^|

...what are you keeping/raising?
Jon