• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 09:49:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 217
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 193
Total: 193

Toot da doo Tuesday !!

Started by Mugwump, April 17, 2018, 09:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...YAHOOOOOO !!...for whatever reason  |^| huh |^|

....LOL...how's it going gang?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Weekly grocery shopping done.  Water changes for today done. Sold two pair at the swap Sunday. Thought I would have a couple tanks to contemplate for a while. WRONG, A Marble/Turqoise pair in one and a pair of Halfblacks in the other.  Got 7 halfblacks from Liz and it looks like I have 3 pair.  I even have Blue Silvers and Ghosts waiting for the odd one out. It doesn't get any better than that. Now for some serious relaxing.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on April 17, 2018, 02:31:14 PM
Weekly grocery shopping done.  Water changes for today done. Sold two pair at the swap Sunday. Thought I would have a couple tanks to contemplate for a while. WRONG, A Marble/Turqoise pair in one and a pair of Halfblacks in the other.  Got 7 halfblacks from Liz and it looks like I have 3 pair.  I even have Blue Silvers and Ghosts waiting for the odd one out. It doesn't get any better than that. Now for some serious relaxing.

We sold out of angels at the QC swap......now we've got some empty tanks.....I'm going to clean them up. keep them running.....might make several of them bare bottom... huh

..but the good news is we have plenty of room for grow out now.... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|....,,the extra room won't last tho, never does... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on April 17, 2018, 02:40:01 PM

We sold out of angels at the QC swap......now we've got some empty tanks.....I'm going to clean them up. keep them running.....might make several of them bare bottom... huh

..but the good news is we have plenty of room for grow out now.... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|....,,the extra room won't last tho, never does... :)

What is that stuff "plenty of room for grow out"?  Something I am not familiar with.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on April 17, 2018, 04:38:53 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 17, 2018, 02:40:01 PM

What is that stuff "plenty of room for grow out"?  Something I am not familiar with.

...LOL....I can't remember the last time that there was that much tank room down there..........seriously....the luxury of having it is something that hasn't happened in years... huh...
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

Sent off the last of the local income tax payments today.  I got a refund from both the state and federal for the first time in 19 years!  Might be enough to start work on the BIG bike.

Got a new job building a website for the Greater Cincinnati Aquarium Society. 

Need to get the Spring issue of the local clubs newsletter put together... I'd like it to go out before the next meeting April 27.

Dennis