• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 01:06:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 130
Total: 130

Monday....?

Started by Mugwump, April 16, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..it has to be... huh

..anyway....not much going here on the home front.....Jan went off to her girl friends house to chat for a spell.....and I got my two errands done.....soooo.... huh

..what's everyone else up to today.....oh and, still snow'n here......LOL...April..right?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

Got my taxes done yesterday. I wanted to go outside and play but the wind was blasting so I did nothing.

Our house goose decided to make a nest and lay eggs in a planter right next to the kitchen door. We snuck some fertile eggs under her, from the Sebastopol's. The goose bites at my wife's legs every time she walks by, but likes me and lets me pass unmolested.

Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on April 16, 2018, 12:31:21 PM
Got my taxes done yesterday. I wanted to go outside and play but the wind was blasting so I did nothing.

Our house goose decided to make a nest and lay eggs in a planter right next to the kitchen door. We snuck some fertile eggs under her, from the Sebastopol's. The goose bites at my wife's legs every time she walks by, but likes me and lets me pass unmolested.

..'house goose'......cool beans...never heard of that..... |^|....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: wallace on April 16, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

That goose must trust you.  Geese guarding eggs will try to kill you if she feels  that her eggs are threatened.  I'm very impressed.  I thought that I was a big deal because I had a hen go broody in the fish  room.  I want to know how it goes.  Pics would be great if Mrs. Goose will allow you to take pics.

Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

She's in a wine barrel planter.
Dan