• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 07:28:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 196
Total: 196

Friday coffee....

Started by Mugwump, April 13, 2018, 04:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is really good... |^|...

....cooled off....near 40degs now...perhaps 50's later, with the thorms moving in til Monday......a sloppy, cold, and wet weekend in store for us....

...lots of fish room putz'n today......errands  huh....

...more coffee for sure tho....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..time for pot #2......grab your cups..... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...guess I'll go get some of my breakfast drink started...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...oh yeah...Costco's Chambra Chai...good stuff...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...let's see...what's on today's docket?...won't be going to the Arboretum as planned...going to have more high winds and dust this afternoon... :(...oops, I made the mistake of asking Lucy what we could do and she said we could go across the street to our rental and dig out the rocks in front of it and start prepping the soil for planting the cacti and succulents she bought over the weekend before the wind starts up... ??? ..for some totally unknown quirky reason i'd thought I might escape this project... :-\

Oh Well....  huh wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 13, 2018, 10:20:34 AM
...let's see...what's on today's docket?...won't be going to the Arboretum as planned...going to have more high winds and dust this afternoon... :(...oops, I made the mistake of asking Lucy what we could do and she said we could go across the street to our rental and dig out the rocks in front of it and start prepping the soil for planting the cacti and succulents she bought over the weekend before the wind starts up... ??? ..for some totally unknown quirky reason i'd thought I might escape this project... :-\

Oh Well....  huh wfwf

...so you could say that your day is off to a rocky start ..... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 13, 2018, 10:22:59 AM

Oh Well....  huh wfwf
...could be...unless...unless...unless...I don't know...I can't think of anything out ATM...my back and knees will be good for about an hour....guess I'll have to give her that much anyway....she just said, "Ok. I'll take that." :( wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 13, 2018, 10:22:59 AM

Oh Well....  huh wfwf
...well...the little garden area is almost done...will have to get some sand to form a border around the feature zone...may have some pics after that's done...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron