• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 03:13:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 205
Total: 205

A warm Thursday

Started by Mugwump, April 12, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..It's barely 8am and it's 55deg's out already....... |^| :D |^|......we'll take it !....70 later  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...errands done, wash done, now Sassy and I are playing around.....'coed's' still in class.....

..best day so far this spring...66degs now, sunny with light breezes......BOOMBA!!!!  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

Sunny this morning, but a 60% chance of snow this afternoon.

A woodpecker is pounding away at the wall of the house. I go outside and chase him off, and a little later he starts hammering on the other side of the house.
Dan

LizStreithorst

80 degrees and sunny here.  Got off work early, came home and cleaned the chicken house.  There place looks better than my own house.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 12, 2018, 02:53:22 PM
80 degrees and sunny here.  Got off work early, came home and cleaned the chicken house.  There place looks better than my own house.

....LOL.... :D
Jon

Mugwump

We topped out at a warm 70degs...a bit humid, but very nice........the rain storms-sleet-snow-whatever moves in later tonight for the whole weekend...back in the 30's by Sat night/ Sunday...

...it was nice while it lasted.... ;)
Jon

LizStreithorst

I have obedience with Bruno tonight at 7 but I won't make it.  My left hip won't cut me any slack.  It's so bad that I can't even tell the right one hurts.  I still have WC to do which I'm sure will make me wave the white flag.  I never thought that this would happen to me.  I made an appt with the Dr for Monday at 10.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 12, 2018, 04:56:49 PM
I have obedience with Bruno tonight at 7 but I won't make it.  My left hip won't cut me any slack.  It's so bad that I can't even tell the right one hurts.  I still have WC to do which I'm sure will make me wave the white flag.  I never thought that this would happen to me.  I made an appt with the Dr for Monday at 10.

..my Doc told me years ago....a warm/hot bath to relax those muscles is half the battle.....works for me.....bath to bed..... |^|.....bad times I took a muscle relaxer that he gave me....makes ya melt... |^|

...of course bath/ w!w...does wonders too.... =;-)
Jon

LizStreithorst

The bath helped.  I'll go to bed early but I need to wait until the chickens go to roost so I can lock them in.  I saw a caught a possum in the hen house in the wee hours one night back when I was leaving their door open.  The possom didn't get any eggs or chicks but 3 of the hens decided to sleep in the house two nights in a row.  I went out with a flash light the second night.