• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:58:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 109
Total: 109

Well???

Started by Mugwump, April 08, 2018, 06:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...............I posted this fish pun just for the halibut.............. huh :P huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

Thought you might have done it on porpoise.

Mugwump

..well, I cod have..... huh
Jon

ghonk

What a crappie thread. :)
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

wallace

Whale now, I'm herring you want a new fish pun but I'm floundering even though I put my heart and sole into it.
Dan

Mugwump

..so you've haddock with these puns... huh....
Jon

Ron Sower

...I think he's just fishing for compliments...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wallace

Dan

Mugwump

...am I trolling for pun suckers.... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...well then, be sure not to debate the hook, or you won't catch any pun suckers...but you might be breaming with other types...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BillT

Ron Sower

...that was like my upper arm bone...humerus...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

...Dude...you're true to form...! That was the sole reason I ....wait a minnow!...I haddock thought!...What if I fished out a reason to hold a gudgeon over all this? ...I wouldn't want to gill our relationship just over a weird corys of events that really mean nothing tuna the rest of the world...! [malapropisms intended!]
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron