• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 08:24:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 249
Total: 250

Saturday morn'n coffee==>>

Started by Mugwump, April 07, 2018, 05:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...good morning... 8)

...the coffee is wonderful  |^|.....it's 17degs outside...another day in the 30's for us......brrr...spring is out there simewhere tho, I think... huh

..water changes today....then some good old putz'n  |^|

...but I'll need more coffee .....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. The coffee is great but after yesterday's 70 degrees it will be quite bizarre seeing snowflakes coming down this afternoon. huh

I have an overnighter in DC today so hopefully we don't get much or any accumulation. Temps are near 50 right now but they will be crashing throughout the day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 07, 2018, 05:50:14 AM
Good morning. The coffee is great but after yesterday's 70 degrees it will be quite bizarre seeing snowflakes coming down this afternoon. huh

I have an overnighter in DC today so hopefully we don't get much or any accumulation. Temps are near 50 right now but they will be crashing throughout the day.

...crazy weather...out rain/snow comes in tonight.....blah
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...good morning, guys.....

...looking like another one in the 90s today...weather reporters say we're about 10 degrees warmer than normal for this time of year...

...I think we're going up to the Mesa Swap Meet today...Lucy's got the bug for some more xerophytes...she wants to spruce up the space in front of our rental across the street since we have to look at it...!...and if that's the reason, then I guess I should paint the front of it.. :D

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Pot #2 here.....sinuses are kicking up now, plus allergies  |^|....dang weather....blah
Jon