• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 01:45:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 117
Total: 118

"Klutz" move of the day..

Started by Mugwump, April 06, 2018, 11:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the day was going well.............until......

I was watching the "Masters" on line and Manny strolled in....jumped up to get in my lap, then....I moved to catch him and flipped a full cup of coffee on us both....he has claws and
as he sought better traction ..dug in to my chest as he attempted to reverse his move into a hasty retreat.....OUCH  wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf

...coffee freak'n everywhere................aaahhhhhhhhh.....what a mess........took us a bit tho to catch and dry him off...me....I had to change all my cloths.... wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Well.................it's been a good day today.......even having dumped coffee on myself.... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon