• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 01:10:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 120
Total: 121

T'ursday

Started by Mugwump, April 05, 2018, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....errand's are done.....now to get some serious putz'n done... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

..y'all sleeping in  huh.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...mornin' out there!....

...today is another one without anything on the calendar...woohooooo...!  Not sure what I'll get into, but know it will be something!....

...71 right now and slight cloud overcast....going to 91 today....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...I see the pool for you today...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...I've been to the Oracle and the Oracle has spoken....it must come to be...! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 05, 2018, 11:08:51 AM
...I've been to the Oracle and the Oracle has spoken....it must come to be...! |^|

..... :D  |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

It was quite nippy this morning so I only had two dogs.  I was full yesterday when the weather was perfect.  After dogs I visited Charlotte and Chip.  My towing guy who sold me Charlotte's parts truck was there and we all had a nice visit.

Got home, stared at my sweet baby chicks and fed them a treat of very small meal worms.  Chickens are a hoot when they snag an insect.  They make a huge fuss which alerts the rest of the flock that they have something special.  Then the bird with the insect has to run around while the others try to steal the treat away from it.  I've seen them playing tug with a worm.  It's every entertaining.

Then I mowed the front yard.  I'm headed to the fish room now the feed the fish lunch then out to push the mower up and down the fence row which has turned into a nice blackberry patch.

This evening I get to have fun.  Cha Cha is going to obedience class for the first time.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...raising baby chicks has to be a hoot......maybe someday   huh

..it has been snowing here for a couple hours....not much sticking yet, but the temps are dropping fast now.... |brr|
Jon

LizStreithorst

I read  last years obedience class schedule.  I was 2 weeks early :-[   Trish was training the 4th week of the previous basic obedience class.  She asked if I had Bruno with me with me too and invited me to train with them.  Bruno hasn't done the first bit training for 6 months.  He enjoyed the hell out of it and he hadn't forgotten a thing. 

Trish could see it, too.  She told me that I could do intermediate with him to and that I wouldn't have to pay.  I told her that I wanted Bruno to have fun.  I didn't want to force him to pick up the damn dumbbell.  Every dogs hates that!  Then she said that they no longer do the dread dumbbell thing and that she wants him to come because because she knows how much he will enjoy it.  I told her that I wasn't poor but she didn't care.  Nice lady.
Always move forward. Never look back.