• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 02:08:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 167
Total: 167

Thursday morn'n coffee==>

Started by Mugwump, April 05, 2018, 05:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....the coffee is great on yet another cold morning.......highs in the mid 30's, again, with snow later.....hopefully this is all winter's last hurrah... huh

...a few early errands, etc...then  huh.... huh

...more coffee..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

good morning Jon. The coffee is great here too. I am supposed to be little below the snow line but it will be headed this way tonight so anything is possible.

It is 32 degrees right now. Don't know how high the temps are going to get today but it will be nice and clear. I wish the wind would die down a bit though since its creating havoc with my sinuses.  wfwf wfwf wfwf

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..it's been windy here too...yesterday's cold combined with that wind has made the chill go right through my coat..... |brr| |brr|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson