• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 06:52:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 141
Total: 141

Wednesday

Started by Mugwump, April 04, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...it continues to be very windy and cold here for us.....brrrr |brr| |brr| |brr|

..errands done and we're settled in for the rest of the day....now to go make fresh coffee |^|

..so what's happening gang  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...well, I just finished washing and waxing the Jeep...even did the windows inside and out |^|...maybe one day soon I'll vacuum it out...it's so much bending over and hurts more than the rest of the stuff i've just done...

...1:30 and 87F...is it pool time maybe?..... 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 04, 2018, 03:31:40 PM
...well, I just finished washing and waxing the Jeep...even did the windows inside and out |^|...maybe one day soon I'll vacuum it out...it's so much bending over and hurts more than the rest of the stuff i've just done...

...sounds like it to me  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 04, 2018, 04:15:37 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 04, 2018, 03:31:40 PM

...sounds like it to me  |^|
...and it was good :D...the gang was there |^|...2 beers and a margarita later mim....then Mickey D's take out for dinner.... |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron