• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 02:20:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 166
Total: 166

Wed. coffee

Started by Mugwump, April 04, 2018, 05:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...great coffee this morning.... |^|...very, very good...

..cold again this morn'n at 26degs....they're calling for a repeat of yesterday's weather....mid 30's and gloomy....

..a few errands this morning before some fish room putz'n later.....nothing else really planned as yet...

..well except nore coffee  ;)..brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2....grab a cup  8)

....it's snowing now....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning. Temps getting up to 70 with t-storms moving in this afternoon. Water changes today. I squeezed some sponges yesterday so it should go quickly. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 04, 2018, 07:04:03 AM
The coffee is great this morning. Temps getting up to 70 with t-storms moving in this afternoon. Water changes today. I squeezed some sponges yesterday so it should go quickly. |^| |^| |^|

Morn'n Willie.....70degs huh huh huh huh.....what is this 70degs  huh
Jon

waterboy

SNOW! A good inch or more overnight.  Everything is white this morning.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

...hard to believe that some of you guys are in the 20s and some are having snow now, while we're at 72 ATM and expecting high 80s today...Oh...and sunshine....

...but I don't have fresh cinnamon buns.. :(

...for the first time in a long time I don't have anything planned on my calendar for today...I may wash the Jeep...we went Jeepin' yesterday up over Mt. Lemmon near Tucson... fun day with fun friends...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron