• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 01:33:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 184
Total: 184

Monday, Monday......

Started by Mugwump, April 02, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...things are moving along sloooow......the coed's off to classes ...me, I'm just putz'n along here and there... huh

So what's everyone up to this fine day ?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...maybe it's just nap time  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Just got back from the vet.  The 2 dogs are doing well and I am $427. poorer.  Young Bruno was perfect in every way.  He only cost $45 and I took him more for his emotional health.  He's the little dude I got from the mentally not right people.  He's afraid of everyone but me and I think it's worth $45. to go through a medical exam and discover there was nothing to be worried about.

My old man Saint Puppy needed a refill on all 3 of his meds, blood work, and a urinalysis.  He's on Carprofen which it hard on the kidneys and Neurontin which is detoxified in the liver.  His pee is perfect.  He has one liver enzyme that is up just a tad but we decided to keep on with the Neurontin rather than an alternate drug because the Neurontin is working for him.  What Dr. Sara and I both know is what went unsaid.  The Arthritis will get him before liver failure will and all we can do is keep him happy and comfortable during the time he has left.

I'm kind of down.  I think that I'll go out and push the mower.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 02, 2018, 03:16:06 PM
Just got back from the vet.  The 2 dogs are doing well and I am $427. poorer.  Young Bruno was perfect in every way.  He only cost $45 and I took him more for his emotional health.  He's the little dude I got from the mentally not right people.  He's afraid of everyone but me and I think it's worth $45. to go through a medical exam and discover there was nothing to be worried about.

My old man Saint Puppy needed a refill on all 3 of his meds, blood work, and a urinalysis.  He's on Carprofen which it hard on the kidneys and Neurontin which is detoxified in the liver.  His pee is perfect.  He has one liver enzyme that is up just a tad but we decided to keep on with the Neurontin rather than an alternate drug because the Neurontin is working for him.  What Dr. Sara and I both know is what went unsaid.  The Arthritis will get him before liver failure will and all we can do is keep him happy and comfortable during the time he has left.

I'm kind of down.  I think that I'll go out and push the mower.

...I miss therapy mowing...but, alas. nothing to mow yet.... huh.....do you have a heating pad for St. Pup to sleep on.....my nephew has an older Airedale with arthritis and it helps his pup a lot...I'm sure that you've thought of it..but thought that I'd throw it out there anyway...
Jon

LizStreithorst

Saint Puppy is a Chow.  Even though I give him a hair cut during the warmer months that have already started here he still hot.  He wouldn't like a heating pad. 

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 02, 2018, 03:47:16 PM
Saint Puppy is a Chow.  Even though I give him a hair cut during the warmer months that have already started here he still hot.  He wouldn't like a heating pad.

Ah...I see..... |^|
Jon