• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 09:18:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 248
Total: 248

Monday....coffee time

Started by Mugwump, April 02, 2018, 04:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is great !....MMMmmm..... ;)

..21degs at present...and we'll head into the mid 40's.....but with the little bit of warm up....we'll get the spring rains....

...not much planned, so it'll likely end up just a purz'n day.. huh

..more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....better grab a cup....it's going fast... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm headed into Hattiesburg this morning to pick up meds for the old dog.  Then need to go in the opposite direction into Ellisville to exchange the clear heat lamp I bought accidentally for a red one.  Baby chicks arrive at early tomorrow morning and the lamp is the only thing I lack.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 02, 2018, 07:33:44 AM
I'm headed into Hattiesburg this morning to pick up meds for the old dog.  Then need to go in the opposite direction into Ellisville to exchange the clear heat lamp I bought accidentally for a red one.  Baby chicks arrive at early tomorrow morning and the lamp is the only thing I lack.

...never asked before......can you sell the fresh eggs down that way?....out of your shop, or something?
Jon

LizStreithorst

I could but I prefer to give them away.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon