• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 03:38:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 133
Total: 133

Easter dinner

Started by Mugwump, April 01, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

The kids brought over a turkey, and all the fix'ns, to cook here.........it smells pretty darn good too.... |eat| |eat| |eat|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

I have a porterhouse ready to go in a few. Unfortunately Comcast strikes again. No cable, phone, or internet. Good thing I have the rabbit ears and cell phone. LoL It's the whole subdivision.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

Traditional Ham. It is starting to smell pretty good in here.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

wallace

We had pork chops a day early. Last night we had cereal for dinner and watched Ben Hur.
Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on April 02, 2018, 04:40:15 PM
We had pork chops a day early. Last night we had cereal for dinner and watched Ben Hur.

Great Movie.....I saw it with a church youth group when it first opened in Hollywood......
Jon

wallace

A lot of my favourite movies were really long. Lawrence of Arabia, Ben Hur, Dr Zhivago, Fanny & Alexander, Ghandi, Dances with Wolves, Apocalypse Now...
Dan