• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 12:35:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150

My Breeders Other Than the Half Blacks

Started by LizStreithorst, March 29, 2018, 04:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I still kill it when it comes to parent raising Blue Plat Pearls.  I have a pair that is so good that it is not for sale.  A pic of mom and dad would sell the fry for a good price.  People who frequent AB regularly have good taste.  I have a parent raising pair of German Blue Blushing Pearlscale pair.  They are exceptional and they are not for sale.  I've never seen German Blusher Pearlscales anywhere and these have good shape and finnage.  They are great parents and because they are inbred they produce some bottom sliders.  I have a nice size spawn of theirs growing out now.  Except for the bottom sliders I try to suck up during WC all the others look good.  When they grow a little larger I'll examine them for short gill plates

These are the fish that are giving me the most joy right now.  This is my hobby.  I am not a great breeder.  All I want is to have a good time and that should not be too much to ask. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Always move forward. Never look back.