• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 07:09:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 166
Total: 166

need more tanks ???

Started by Mugwump, March 29, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

It seems we have a population explosion in progress.......welcome spring.....LOL

the 'het' blue marbles dropped a nice one....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..then the Blue gliiters responded with their version....

love these.... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..then the plat and clown in the 130.....

Jon

Mugwump

...oh and then a Manacapuru and clown in a 55.....

Jon

Mugwump

...and then the zebra and clown decided to get their turn too......with a twist....there's a ghost female in there with here tube down too...

'ménage à trois' ?    huh

Jon

ghonk

Are the het blue marbles and blue glitters the same pairs that spawned recently?
How are the albino marble fry doing.
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on March 29, 2018, 04:03:25 PM
Are the het blue marbles and blue glitters the same pairs that spawned recently?
How are the albino marble fry doing.

...the 'het' blue marbles are....there last spawn is doing very well too....hard to tell on the albinos...but not losing any fry from that spawn.....soooo looking good  |^|

This is a sibling pair....the other fry are in a 2 1/2..... ;)
Jon

ghonk

Do you plan on separating the albinos at some point,might be hard for them to compete for food?
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on March 29, 2018, 05:44:32 PM
Do you plan on separating the albinos at some point,might be hard for them to compete for food?

...yes...but they seem to be doing fine at this time.....if I'm seeing right  |^|....but soon for sure... |^|
Jon