• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 02:45:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 155
Total: 155

BSP x Pinoy

Started by Babers, March 28, 2018, 06:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: Babers on April 22, 2018, 06:36:03 PM
It's gonna be exciting and at the same time I know it will be challenging...

...yup.....lotsa fun too  ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Babers

6 days freeswimming....eating like pigs.
Joel

Mugwump

..lotsa little orange bellies there.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

..geesh they're cute...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Babers

Thanks Ron.

The pair spawned again, this time the hatch rate is a lot better.  He's gotten better fertilizing the eggs. Just needed a couple times to practice.
Joel

Babers

Here are the first batch of fry. The dark ones have different shades. Lighter ones are the same way. Too early to tell which ones have the double dose or not...it's gonna be a challenge.
Joel

Babers

Joel

Babers

Must be something in the water....

Only 8 days since they last spawn (above fry video), came home and they spawned again! Good size spawn too.
Joel

Mugwump

...good pair  |^|.....great water conditions...... |^|
Jon

Babers

So far, these are what I see in the mix...
# 1
Joel

Babers

Joel

Babers

Joel

Babers

Joel

Mugwump

These are pb/pb too, right....
Jon

Babers

Joel