• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 01:35:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 183
Total: 183

Thursday morn'n coffee===>

Started by Mugwump, March 22, 2018, 05:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..great coffee this morning...MMMmmm..very, very good  |^|....slept good.... ;)

..22degs headed into the upper 40's later this afternoon....

...just putz'n and taking the day as it comes along... :D....I'm sure an errand will pop up tho... huh

I want more of this great coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Coffee's good. Running low though . . . . . . . .

I got all the greenhouse prep work done for it to be up and running. Still need to do something for permanent tables inside. That will happen soon. We've got a couple banquet tables in there for now. Still needs the heater in it overnight, but we're functional. After all, Spring is here.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 22, 2018, 08:38:05 AM
Coffee's good. Running low though . . . . . . . .

I got all the greenhouse prep work done for it to be up and running. Still need to do something for permanent tables inside. That will happen soon. We've got a couple banquet tables in there for now. Still needs the heater in it overnight, but we're functional. After all, Spring is here.

....did you run a gas line out there?....I've seen small gas heaters used in home green houses.......folding,hinged, table tops conserve space when not needed too.. huh
Jon

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning and the sun has finally made an appearance today. Hopefully the sun will stay out long enough to melt some of this snow.

Was supposed to do water changes today but I think I'll need to reschedule that until tomorrow.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.