• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:42:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 147
Total: 147

Good morn'n Charlotte

Started by Mugwump, March 21, 2018, 07:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I have to speak for Charlotte because she is still not home.  She looks so beautiful with her fancy new interior.  Chip sends me pics but I don't know how to get them from my phone the forum.  After he put the instrument panel he discovered that the oil pressure sending unit.  I told him that my old idiot light didn't come on when I cooked the old engine.  With gauges he discovered that I was right.  He's waiting on the part.  Her parts have to be ordered on line. 

Charlotte told me that she misses home and hates that she can't access you in her own voice.  The told me to tell you that her seats and door panels are the most beautiful red cloth.  They look brand new!  She says never gave up hope although things looked bleak for a while.  Now  that it's all coming together she is feeling good about the future.  She trusts her uncle Chip because she knows that she is a thorn in his side because she always takes more time to fix than she should, and despite knowing that she makes everything be more difficult.    She and I both know that when sets his mind to tackling a hard job what he does will be a close to perfect as he can make it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 22, 2018, 07:10:26 PM
I have to speak for Charlotte because she is still not home.  She looks so beautiful with her fancy new interior.  Chip sends me pics but I don't know how to get them from my phone the forum.  After he put the instrument panel he discovered that the oil pressure sending unit.  I told him that my old idiot light didn't come on when I cooked the old engine.  With gauges he discovered that I was right.  He's waiting on the part.  Her parts have to be ordered on line. 

Charlotte told me that she misses home and hates that she can't access you in her own voice.  The told me to tell you that her seats and door panels are the most beautiful red cloth.  They look brand new!  She says never gave up hope although things looked bleak for a while.  Now  that it's all coming together she is feeling good about the future.  She trusts her uncle Chip because she knows that she is a thorn in his side because she always takes more time to fix than she should, and despite knowing that she makes everything be more difficult.    She and I both know that when sets his mind to tackling a hard job what he does will be a close to perfect as he can make it.

.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson