• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 06:12:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 200
Total: 200

Saturday morn'n coffee==>>

Started by Mugwump, March 17, 2018, 04:55:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Happy St Pat's day ...

..the coffee is very good... |^|...we had ice rain last night.... wfwf wfwf wfwf... still getting a bit of it now.....nasty stuff

...water changes this morning...then some putz'n....we'll pop a corn beef in later for dinner.. |^| |eat| |^|

MMMMmmmm...this coffee is good  ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2........grab a cup  :)

....ice everywhere....even Sassy walked gingerly out there.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..oh..and not a salt truck in sight.... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. Happy St. Patrick's day all. The coffee is great of course. It going to be a great weather day for a parade and it is also going to be a great weather weekend.

Going to put my corned beef on in a little while since I like to eat early and I like to eat all day. lol Not much fishroom work to do today I will work on a little bit of garage organizing. OK I might deep clean another HOB filter but that will be about it in the fishroom.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.