• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 06:47:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 139
Total: 139

...'The March Madness'....

Started by Mugwump, March 15, 2018, 06:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

who ya pick'n??

..anybody running a bracket ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

I am more interested in the women's games this year due to teams I follow being in the woman's tournament and not the men's.

Ron Sower

...my favorite went out of it tonight...Cavaliers...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Not interested in Basketball, never watch it.  If Wisconsin was in it I might watch but They are not there this year so I will just watch Hockey.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on March 17, 2018, 09:11:34 AM
Not interested in Basketball, never watch it.  If Wisconsin was in it I might watch but They are not there this year so I will just watch Hockey.

...some great games during tournament times... |^|
Jon

waterboy

LOL I wouldn't know a great game from a bummer.  Seems to me anything over three points  is a blow-out and anything under 3 points is a close game.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

wsantia1

A few upsets in the first round including the tournament's # seed losing in their first game to a # 15 seed. First time that's ever happened.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 17, 2018, 01:23:50 PM
A few upsets in the first round including the tournament's # seed losing in their first game to a # 15 seed. First time that's ever happened.
...yeah and guess who I was rooting for...! :'(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BillT

The Duck women lost in the round of eight.
Too bad, no final four for them.

Mugwump

...well so much for Loyola....but a great run at it.... |^|

..go 'Nova'.....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 01, 2018, 06:10:41 AM
...well so much for Loyola....but a great run at it.... |^|

..go 'Nova'.....

Yes it was. They were looking good in the first half. Go Nova here too.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.