• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 03:54:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 149
Total: 150

Plant thinning and sale

Started by Ron Sower, March 14, 2018, 05:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

I will be trimming and removing plants from my 125 in the next couple days. Anyone interested in getting a bunch of the trimmings from me? Let me know quickly. All species will be in separately identified zip bags. $45 for all and there will be plenty of plants...trust me. If I trim tonight and ship tomorrow you should get them by Saturday in Priority mail. Probably will take the medium size priority box.

I'll be leaving here on Sunday to get back to Va and won't return til the 28th and I don't want the plants to take over and shade out everything under them

Multiple stems of at least 3 species Rotalas including Wallichii
One or 2 species of Echinodoras swords
Ludwigia ovalis
Ludwigia repens dark red
Ludwigia "mini" red
Sygnonanthus giant
Sygnonanthus belem
Several small crypts
Red lotus
Limnophila indica
Blyxa aubrta
Taiwan lily
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..nice selection there, Ron.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on March 17, 2018, 06:18:26 AM
..nice selection there, Ron.... |^|
...thanks, Jon...it went pretty quick as soon as I posted them to the Seattle club...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron