• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Heater Return & Replacement

Started by Babers, March 09, 2018, 08:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babers

2 weeks ago, I returned some heaters. This has become an annual thing for me. I returned 25 heaters to marineland for replacement. I've been doing this for eight  years. And I've never had any problem with them. I have about 10 more to return but he beats buying new heaters all the time. I guess I'm just taking advantage of their "lifetime warranty".
Joel

Mugwump

...cool....I should do it too more often...tho I don't ever have many Marineland heaters around.......perhaps I should have more so as to take advantage of the warranty too....

...my luck they'll stop the warranty program tho....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson