• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 08:25:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 183
Total: 183

GCCA swap Mar 25th

Started by Mugwump, March 05, 2018, 07:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 07, 2018, 06:24:25 AM
There's a rumor there will be a swap in Arizona . . . . . . .

LOL.....Maybe Ron will get one going.. huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

I ended up double booked on April 15th, so I told him we couldn't make the trip. We will see. I hate to think of missing that one, but we can only be in so many places at once. LOL

Mugwump

Hmmmmm  huh...Pleco Pete slipped onto the list ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Quote from: Mugwump on March 08, 2018, 05:56:33 AM

I saw that. He usually has a couple of tables. Didn't call Matt. Guess I'll grab a small spot on your table and hope for the best.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 08, 2018, 06:04:09 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 08, 2018, 05:56:33 AM

I saw that. He usually has a couple of tables. Didn't call Matt. Guess I'll grab a small spot on your table and hope for the best.

...Matt just might squeeze you in if you call.. huh..but either way works for me... |^|  we'll have some fun  :)
Jon

Rjb3

I called Matt. He's not going to make a promise he can't keep, but he's pretty sure I can get a table. He'll know by Saturday.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 08, 2018, 05:12:30 PM
I called Matt. He's not going to make as promise he can't keep, but he's pretty sure I can get a table. He'll know by Saturday.

..... |^|....

..cool...you're covered either way  ;D
Jon

Rjb3

Nothing from Matt at the GCCA. And nobody added after Pleco Pete. So, nobody else got in either. Must be full.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 10, 2018, 06:02:44 PM
Nothing from Matt at the GCCA. And nobody added after Pleco Pete. So, nobody else got in either. Must be full.

I think he keeps a few open for the 'non-member' registration this coming Tuesday at 7pm...... huh
Jon

Rjb3

I got a call from Matt. He got me in. Not in the same spot he said cuz lots of people asked for multiple tables. Hmmmm. There are several regulars still not listed. Same fate as me, no doubt.

Thank you for the offer to split a table. I appreciate it.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 11, 2018, 03:05:47 PM
I got a call from Matt. He got me in. Not in the same spot he said cuz lots of people asked for multiple tables. Hmmmm. There are several regulars still not listed. Same fate as me, no doubt.

Thank you for the offer to split a table. I appreciate it.

...well at least you got a table....and I see names missing too....I asked Steve Borsini if he forgot....he said no...he'd had nothing left to sell after selling out at the Rockford swap... ;)
Jon

Mugwump

...Matt added some more folks besides you too, Bob...... |^|......the regulars...
Jon

Rjb3

Got the room layout. Looks like we're neighbors.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 14, 2018, 07:00:48 PM
Got the room layout. Looks like we're neighbors.

...saw that too.....cool beans  |^|
Jon

Rjb3

I'm getting there real early cuz the floor plan is a little screwed up. They put Jeff at F13+F14 and there isn't an F13 or 14. I already let him know. I was looking to see who my neighbors were and noticed that mistake.

They also put two different people in A14. I noticed that looking to see if Jeff's tables were in row A, B, C, D or E.

Phil is at S10 + S11. . . . . No S10 or 11.

There are two S5's. Oh Brother. What a mess.

I'm getting there real early. If ya get there before me guard my table. If I get there first I'll do the same for you.