• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

GCCA swap Mar 25th

Started by Mugwump, March 05, 2018, 07:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..registration at 7PM.....or 5mins.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Missed it. I'm on a waiting list. Ooops.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 07, 2018, 04:53:35 AM

....uh oh......I only see 51 vendors listed...... huh....must be lots of multi-table vendors ?
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 07, 2018, 05:20:24 AM

....uh oh......I only see 51 vendors listed...... huh....must be lots of multi-table vendors ?

Wow. That was a quick sellout.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 07, 2018, 05:38:36 AM

Wow. That was a quick sellout.

..yes...fastest in quite a while......they always sell out tho.....
Jon

Rjb3

I was thinking the same thing. I also noticed some other regulars that didn't sign up.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 07, 2018, 05:43:41 AM

I was thinking the same thing. I also noticed some other regulars that didn't sign up.

.....or were late registering too..  huh
Jon

Rjb3

With all the swaps we do now I guess we can afford to miss one.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 07, 2018, 06:00:24 AM
With all the swaps we do now I guess we can afford to miss one.

..you can put things out on our table, if you want...... huh
Jon

Rjb3

I appreciate that. It's tough to share a 6' table though . . . . . .

If I don't get a table from the wait list, I may take you up on that.

I may also do both the Milwaukee and Davenport swaps on April 15th to make up for it.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 07, 2018, 06:10:34 AM
I appreciate that. It's tough to share a 6' table though . . . . . .

If I don't get a table from the wait list, I may take you up on that.

I may also do both the Milwaukee and Davenport swaps on April 15th to make up for it.

....give Matt a call and see where you stand on the list, etc...... |^|
Jon

Rjb3

I thought of that, too. I also e-mailed Alex to see if I still have a table in Davenport. I signed up and paid for a table there months ago.

Rjb3

I've skipped swaps in Cincinnati, Grand Rapids, and St. Louis this year. Maybe we'll start traveling again. They are kinda far and the St.Louis club is having an auction the day after their swap. That's the kiss of death because people will tell you they're saving their money for the auction. Been there done that. So goes the world of fish swap meets.

There's a rumor there will be a swap in Arizona . . . . . . . 

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 07, 2018, 06:16:41 AM
I thought of that, too. I also e-mailed Alex to see if I still have a table in Davenport. I signed up and paid for a table there months ago.

I paid him for ours on Sunday.....if you paid already, you've got a table  |^|
Jon