• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:13:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 153
Total: 154

Saturday and stuff

Started by Mugwump, February 24, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....a slow start for today...but picking up speed as we get ready to 'launch' towards the g'kids watching, etc...

...so how's things going folks?...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Back hurts.  Other than that all is right with the world.  The sun is out.  It's 81 degrees.  I have a stuffed Poblano pepper in the oven
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..back home.....messy outside....blah....

..g'kids are a hoot...maybe someday I'll figure out more about 'Minecraft" huh....LOL....

...just got a fresh cup of coffee....time to kick back   |^|

..Liz, hope your back feels better...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Since we were gone this morn'n around 10'ish....we've had 1100+ plus hits on the forum..... :o
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 24, 2018, 01:20:14 PM
Back hurts.  Other than that all is right with the world.  The sun is out.  It's 81 degrees.  I have a stuffed Poblano pepper in the oven
...how's you back now?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Shoot, I'm fine today.  For some reason it was just stiff yesterday.  It was hard to stand up straight but I was damned if I was going to walk around like a bent over old lady.  The effort depleted my energy.  I got a very long sleep last night and today, Sunday, I was able to stretch myself out and limber myself up.

I'll tell you what I think of old age.  I can handle the old droopy body and I can handle the arthritic hips.  I've learned to deal with my hands because I've had carpel tunnel since before the doctors knew what it was.  If old age gets me to the point where I have trouble doing for myself I will be pissed.  Other people want to live forever.  I pray for a stray bolt of lightening to strike me dead.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 25, 2018, 12:00:42 PM
Shoot, I'm fine today.  For some reason it was just stiff yesterday.  It was hard to stand up straight but I was damned if I was going to walk around like a bent over old lady.  The effort depleted my energy.  I got a very long sleep last night and today, Sunday, I was able to stretch myself out and limber myself up.

I'll tell you what I think of old age.  I can handle the old droopy body and I can handle the arthritic hips.  I've learned to deal with my hands because I've had carpel tunnel since before the doctors knew what it was.  If old age gets me to the point where I have trouble doing for myself I will be pissed.  Other people want to live forever.  I pray for a stray bolt of lightening to strike me dead.
.hey, if you keep putting that out there in the universe it may not be a stray bolt? :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst