• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 04:51:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 115
Total: 115

Saturday morn'n==coffee==>>

Started by Mugwump, February 24, 2018, 03:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's good....1st sip...MMmmmm

We've been up for no apparent reason.... huh...

..more coffee....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....coffee's good....much better now.... ;).....

....cold with rain mix coming in here soon.....we'll be going to #1's house this morning to watch the g'kids for a bit today....nothing else planned....we'll be back before the ugly stuff gets here
later this afternoon....I hope  huh

..more coffee...brb

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2...grab a cup  ;)

...now they're say'n that this junk will start as snow.....then change over......just peachie... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Good morning all. The coffee is quite good this morning. Temps in the low 50s going up to 64 here today. We are in a damp/fog like condition right now but we will get on and off showers throughout the afternoon. We will get a more steadier rain in the overnight hours.

My back is a little stiff this morning. Was going to do water changes but I think I'll pass. My shoulder is stiff also.  huh

More coffee for me too.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 24, 2018, 06:29:21 AM
Good morning all. The coffee is quite good this morning. Temps in the low 50s going up to 64 here today. We are in a damp/fog like condition right now but we will get on and off showers throughout the afternoon. We will get a more steadier rain in the overnight hours.

My back is a little stiff this morning. Was going to do water changes but I think I'll pass. My shoulder is stiff also.  huh

More coffee for me too.

...that first few times out working in the yard will get to you.....better relax today... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

... Hi  gang....I was up and out early, 8AM, morning....was supposed to be at the clubhouse kitchen to help prepare chicken for tomorrow night's feast...

...got there and the giant yard sale from HELL was going on and it looked like Macy's on Black Friday morning!...I was sent away because we couldn't get to the gas grill to braze the chicken breasts before we inject them with Huli-Huli sauce!...

...soooo, back there at 1pm...

...meanwhile I guess I'll read or find something else to do...maybe go back to bed?...or read?...or find something to irritate the rest of the board members with (you know, of course, that it's the new board member's job to be the thorn in the side...right? |^|)...One of the committees I've been on for several months is the Document Review Committee....now I'm the head of it...some of our Bylaws don't match the state statutes, and/or Deed of Restrictions...so I'm digging in hard on that work... 8)...it might be irritating a few...especially before our last called "board" meeting I told them we couldn't call it a board meeting because it wasn't posted 48 hours in advance...so before the meeting started we took more time getting that worked out than for the cause for the meeting itself huh...I told them how we could do it and stay legal, but there were those that had to "discuss" it 'til death wfwf...I just hope the new secretary titles the minutes properly and we'll be clean and clear....

...this is going to be a fun 3 years!... huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 24, 2018, 10:03:40 AM
... Hi  gang....I was up and out early, 8AM, morning....was supposed to be at the clubhouse kitchen to help prepare chicken for tomorrow night's feast...

...got there and the giant yard sale from HELL was going on and it looked like Macy's on Black Friday morning!...I was sent away because we couldn't get to the gas grill to braze the chicken breasts before we inject them with Huli-Huli sauce!...

...meanwhile I guess I'll read or find something else to do...maybe go back to bed?...or read?...or find something to irritate the rest of the board members with (you know, of course, that it's the new board member's job to be the thorn in the side...right? |^|)...One of the committees I've been on for several months is the Document Review Committee....now I'm the head of it...some of our Bylaws don't match the state statutes, and/or Deed of Restrictions...so I'm digging in hard on that work... 8)...it might be irritating a few...especially before our last called "board" meeting I told them we couldn't call it a board meeting because it wasn't posted 48 hours in advance...so before the meeting started we took more time getting that worked out than for the cause for the meeting itself huh...I told them how we could do it and stay legal, but there were those that had to "discuss" it 'til death wfwf...I just hope the new secretary titles the minutes properly and we'll be clean and clear....

..you're supposed to be retired......lolololol
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 24, 2018, 11:27:31 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on February 24, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

..you're supposed to be retired......lolololol
...yes I am....but you can be sure I'm gonna keep an eye out on how I'm gonna live my life out...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron