• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Thursday morn'n coffee===>

Started by Mugwump, February 22, 2018, 04:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..good morning everyone.... :)

..great coffee this morning...cold out, but we'll warm up towards 40degs later on this afternoon.... |^|   

,,a few water changes....then an errand...then just chill'n for me today  |^|

Yesterday I made advance flight reservations for Jan to go to Denver in June to see #3 son and the crew...you save a ton of $$$'s doing it a few months ahead of time... |^| |^| |^| |^|

brb....need more coffee  ;)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. The coffee is great this morning. Temps are crashing today as a cold front is sweeping through from the midwest. It's 54 right now but will be in the 40s by the afternoon. Rain will soon follow. We will get rain and freezing rain over the next 4 days.

I guess I'll be hanging out in the fishroom most of the day. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 22, 2018, 05:22:08 AM
Good morning Jon. The coffee is great this morning. Temps are crashing today as a cold front is sweeping through from the midwest. It's 54 right now but will be in the 40s by the afternoon. Rain will soon follow. We will get rain and freezing rain over the next 4 days.

I guess I'll be hanging out in the fishroom most of the day. lol

...sounds like a plan.... |^|....my only errand is to go up and peruse the Goodwill shelves for some books....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

32 here now with sunshine.  Forecast says a 40% chance of snow showers later.  A little fuzzy this morning. I stayed up to watch the Women's Olympic Hockey team beat Canada for the Gold medal. Went into the wee hours but it was a very good game.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.