• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 06:53:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 116
Total: 117

Wed. Wed. Wed.====?

Started by Mugwump, February 21, 2018, 04:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..well..the errands weren't done after all.....we ran around some more..... wfwf wfwf wfwf

....but I think we're done now huh....I locked the doors anyway....LOL...time to chill.....yuppers  |^|

..how the day go for everyone else..?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Water changes done this morning for this week. Had a customer come for fish so now I have a couple empty tanks again.  Moved about 40 Black veils and Smokey veils into a 55 gallon tank.  They are really nice looking fish.  Bought the Smokey at the last spring Rockford swap and he picked a nice black veil.  They both have a stripeless gene so I got some black blushers again.  Not half blacks, different parents.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on February 21, 2018, 11:49:55 PM
Water changes done this morning for this week. Had a customer come for fish so now I have a couple empty tanks again.  Moved about 40 Black veils and Smokey veils into a 55 gallon tank.  They are really nice looking fish.  Bought the Smokey at the last spring Rockford swap and he picked a nice black veil.  They both have a stripeless gene so I got some black blushers again.  Not half blacks, different parents.

...ever get any golds from those black spawns?...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

I have occasionally.  Had a black pair once that gave me some Goldmarbles.  That is what got me interested in the genetics.  I have a Gold gene lurking in the fish room that I can't seem to get rid of. 
Dale

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on February 22, 2018, 09:34:47 AM
I have occasionally.  Had a black pair once that gave me some Goldmarbles.  That is what got me interested in the genetics.  I have a Gold gene lurking in the fish room that I can't seem to get rid of.

...beats having a rogue pearlscale.....LOL
Jon

waterboy

I have one pearlscale fish, a silver.  She spawned with a Bulgarian Seal Point so I have some small "hets".  I will  need to keep track of them as they grow.  I tend to forget where they came from as they grow up. 
Dale