• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Wednsday coffee

Started by Mugwump, February 21, 2018, 05:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..good morning everyone....much colder today...might see 30degs  huh

..coffee is good, but slow working it's magic this morn'n.....didn't sleep the best last night so they'll be a nap somewhere today..... |^|

..a few errands early on, then some serious putz'n in the fish room....need to clean some hot mags, etc.....sponges..yada yada....

..anyway....more coffee ....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 going down well..... |^|

..just renewed my Dr. License online for the 1st time....very nice ...and only $5.... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Slept in a bit. The coffee is great this morning. Not much going on so I will just chill today.  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...Checking in with you all this morning....already been a person by here to check on the errands and stuff that needs to be done for SF events....so far everything is going pretty well...the bars are hopping and bringing in cash at our events...last night was the "No Talent, Talent Show"...it was really good...some of these old people that live here can really come up with some good and funny stuff...

...the last skit was with 2 old men sitting on a park bench viewing an old raggedy torn US Flag with a narration that was their conversation as they sat...the town resident was telling the visitor the story of that Flag and how it got to be so ragged and torn, and all it's been thru and still going thru today to get us where we are...it was a tear-jerker for me...because when I view or pledge to the Flag, I remember all those that were willing, or forced, to die or get maimed to protect it and what it stands for...from this country's revolutionary beginning thru today...here come the tears again....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Cold this morning, about 20F.  I collected some buckets of rainwater yesterday and this morning the ones I left out are all ice. They will have to thaw out before I can use them.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 21, 2018, 10:19:09 AM
...Checking in with you all this morning....already been a person by here to check on the errands and stuff that needs to be done for SF events....so far everything is going pretty well...the bars are hopping and bringing in cash at our events...last night was the "No Talent, Talent Show"...it was really good...some of these old people that live here can really come up with some good and funny stuff...

...the last skit was with 2 old men sitting on a park bench viewing an old raggedy torn US Flag with a narration that was their conversation as they sat...the town resident was telling the visitor the story of that Flag and how it got to be so ragged and torn, and all it's been thru and still going thru today to get us where we are...it was a tear-jerker for me...because when I view or pledge to the Flag, I remember all those that were willing, or forced, to die or get maimed to protect it and what it stands for...from this country's revolutionary beginning thru today...here come the tears again....

....I'll bet there wasn't a sound in the house.....
Jon

Mugwump

..errands done....I think huh LOL

..now to putz a bit... |^|

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 21, 2018, 12:12:17 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on February 21, 2018, 10:19:09 AM

....I'll bet there wasn't a sound in the house.....
...couldn't tell...watery eyes!..
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron