• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Tuesday things...

Started by Mugwump, February 20, 2018, 10:57:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....rain has slacked off for a few hours, but will be back with a vengeance here soon....they even gassed the aux. pump across and down the street....

Jan's off to school for a bit...then we'll do a few quick errands and scurry back home.... |^|

....funny how Sassy can always find the mud when it's out there in the back yard...it's like radar....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..we did not beat the rain... wfwf....just sprinkles going, but high winds and down pours as we emerged from 'wallyworld'....and, of course, pouring as we unloaded the groceries,,,,LOL

..that's it.....shoes off.....bring it on !!!!

..so what's up gang?...........
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

The rain here will come tomorrow.  Today it mostly overcast but It's 80 degrees!  I got my fish shipped and I'm not even feeling stressed out!  I am making progress!  I brought my clipper home from work so I can cut off most of my Old Chow's hair in comfort.  He's still need a bath and brush out at the shop before I can put a good finish on him but the job will be way easier with the rough out done at home.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..oh joy......now they're saying that the rain will change over to ice tonight.......zounds.."skating rink city"... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

LizStreithorst

I forgot to mention that I stopped by to visit Charlotte.  Chip has the tilt steering column in.

waterboy

Grocery shopping done, water changes for today done.  It rained yesterday. The ground is still frozen so there is water standing every where. Drizzling a little now. I just put out some buckets to see if I can get enough rainwater for my two RO tanks water change tomorrow.  Would have had what I needed but I didn't think about it yesterday.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 20, 2018, 02:38:15 PM
I forgot to mention that I stopped by to visit Charlotte.  Chip has the tilt steering column in.

..excellent  |^|.........does the guy who buffed her out still work there ?....
Jon

LizStreithorst

That was Chip's brother, Scott.  He works off shore but used to do that stuff when he came home during time off.  He no longer comes back home.  Chip says that he doesn't thank that Scott will ever come back home.  I've asked several times. 

BallAquatics

Most excellent day here.  Clothes dry broke so I tore it apart and went to town to get parts.  The Gal said she just sold the last one of what I needed.  There was a repair guy there too so he went out to his truck and came back in with the part I needed.

Almost 80 here today temp wise.  150 mile cruse to nowhere in particular.  Need to change the plugs in the bike.  It has a miss up around 8000 rpm.  It ran so good last year, I never installed the new plugs I bought.  It has the ones from back in '88 still installed.  Starts great and 50 mpg, just a high rpm miss.

https://youtu.be/uwA4qmb0un8

Dennis

Mugwump

I had one of those Lambretta scooters...looked just like that....I used it in Ca. to go to school....a one gal+ tank filled every, maybe, two weeks....LOL...

which led to my 'Big Bear scramble"....and onward.... ;)
Jon

Mugwump

.....temps have fallen over 20+ degs..... :o
Jon

BallAquatics

More goodness from today, episode 2 of the new season of Shetland is/was on tonight.....

https://youtu.be/DoqAJzqpZ2k

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

..304 hits since early this AM...... huh
Jon