• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 02:19:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 195
Total: 195

Tuesday soggy Tuesday

Started by Mugwump, February 20, 2018, 05:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's very good on this rainy morning......

..rained all night too...the auxiliary pump they put in the storm drain ran all night, and is still going strong.....the backyard was covered in snow..now it's almost completely gone..
..supposed to continue raining through tonight..... huh....it's 47degs now !!!!

...some errands to run early today....then just the usual putz'n  huh

...brb...need more coffee ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2....and a superb pot of coffee it is too.. |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. Just got back from Florida where I had a wonderful time. Better still, there were no casualties as result of my little vacation. I also brought back some very nice weather with temps in the 70s today and tomorrow and no rain in sight until Thursday. I forgot to mention that the coffee is great this morning. It was also great in Miami, lol.

Today will definitely be water change day and I will need to get them done early so I can get out and enjoy this beautiful day. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Good morn'n Willie, I'm glad to see you had a great time down there... |^|  Feel free to bring some nice weather this way anytime....LOL

....at the moment, I'm considering building an ark..... huh....I can hear the rain pounding on the roof....this is one of those 'dump' spells in the storm system.... wfwf

..a toad strangler...... wfwf
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 20, 2018, 06:24:08 AM
Good morn'n Willie, I'm glad to see you had a great time down there... |^|  Feel free to bring some nice weather this way anytime....LOL

....at the moment, I'm considering building an ark..... huh....I can hear the rain pounding on the roof....this is one of those 'dump' spells in the storm system.... wfwf

We had that just before I left on my trip. We had about 8 inches in 3 days which is a lot for these parts.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 20, 2018, 06:31:25 AM

We had that just before I left on my trip. We had about 8 inches in 3 days which is a lot for these parts.

..the good thing is.....spring is getting closer  |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 20, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

I just saw my first robin of the year. That's a sure sign that Spring in around the corner here. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 20, 2018, 09:57:21 AM

I just saw my first robin of the year. That's a sure sign that Spring in around the corner here. |^| |^| |^|

..should be soon here....even the cardinals are cavorting.... ;)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 20, 2018, 10:16:08 AM

...you referring to baseball again and spring training??? :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 21, 2018, 10:22:15 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 20, 2018, 10:16:08 AM

...you referring to baseball again and spring training??? :D :D

...not quite....LOL
Jon