• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

da Rockford swap

Started by Mugwump, February 19, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..only a few tables left... ..if you want one, better get grab it....email therockfordfishswap@gmail.com    give # of tables and if you need electric
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..if you want one, better get grab it....email therockfordfishswap@gmail.com give # of tables and if you need electric...we'll close registrations this Saturday
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

If the pre-orders keep up the way they are going I am going to be sold out before I get there.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on February 28, 2018, 01:39:00 PM
If the pre-orders keep up the way they are going I am going to be sold out before I get there.

LOL....not a bad thing tho......I have a bunch myself.... |^|
Jon

Rjb3

Soon it will be time for the "Twas the night before the swap meet". Right now it's the morning before the swap meet.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 03, 2018, 05:59:06 AM
Soon it will be time for the "Twas the night before the swap meet". Right now it's the morning before the swap meet.

|^|
Jon

waterboy

Bag day for the swap tomorrow.  It usually takes me from 1:00 to about 8:00 P:M to get them all bagged. About 50 bags, mostly fish.  Maybe I am just slow.
Dale

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on March 03, 2018, 09:18:08 AM
Bag day for the swap tomorrow.  It usually takes me from 1:00 to about 8:00 P:M to get them all bagged. About 50 bags, mostly fish.  Maybe I am just slow.

...no help?...... when we take a lot of bags....one nets and one ties....zzzzoom....we use the empty Maxwell House containers for bag holders....plastic pop cups for thin bags...
Jon

makellr

How many sellers will be there with Angelfish?

Mugwump

..I think there will be a few that I know for sure....Myself, Dale, Carl......and a couple that are doing a variety of fish and possibly an angel or two... huh
Jon

waterboy

Yes I will have Angels. Smokey veils, Black veils, A couple Black lace one of which is a veil.  Also Platinums, Paraiba, Blue Ghost, Blue Silver.  Will also have a couple bags of mixed dime size.  Mostly nickel to quarter size with a few a little larger.
Dale

Mugwump

I'll have some blue silvers, blue ghost, blue marble, pariabas, dark marbles, blue marble pariaba, ...maybe a couple pinoy, pinoy pariabas.....yada yada....

..also, some nice fancy guppy strains.....plus misc other things... huh
Jon

makellr

Rjb3

It's time!! It's time!! The Rockford Fish Swap is today at 10:00!!

Okay some of you can sleep for a couple more hours, but some of us are getting there early.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 04, 2018, 04:15:14 AM
It's time!! It's time!! The Rockford Fish Swap is today at 10:00!!

Okay some of you can sleep for a couple more hours, but some of us are getting there early.

..yup...just some final things to load up......and we'll be headed that way too.... |^|
Jon