• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Monday, Monday....

Started by Mugwump, February 19, 2018, 08:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....another bleak day, with a few more to come.....

It 'd be a good day for chili, beef stew, or homemade soups...but I'm not venturing out again into this junk to grab the fixn's......nada, nope, not me....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

Goofing around instead of working. I have to call AAA to have somebody come and break into my car... locked myself out.  huh&#*^%$!^*(
Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on February 19, 2018, 11:18:30 AM
Goofing around instead of working. I have to call AAA to have somebody come and break into my car... locked myself out.  huh&#*^%$!^*(

...no spare key??......wow
Jon

wallace

It was due to a confluence of unlikely and bizarre coincidence...

The guy from the towing outfit, following the commands of his navigational device, went past the house and proceeded for miles up the road, until there was nothing but scenery.
Dan

Rjb3

Banks and Post Office closed for President's Day. Great.

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on February 19, 2018, 10:47:42 AM
So what's up gang?.....

It was 70 here today.....  an oil & filter change, charge up the battery and.....

https://youtu.be/egMWlD3fLJ8

Forecast for tomorrow is even better.   8) 8) 8)

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon