• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Saturday and stuff

Started by Mugwump, February 17, 2018, 07:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

nothing going yet..........morn'n nap?....TBD
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Well looks like the snow will be here soon......

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

The day started out crappy.  I couldn't access my ATT email account.  I will need the help of a professional.  It has something to do with Yahoo because my phone keeps nagging me about Yahoo.  It's totally confusing to me.  At least I have my gmail account that only AB has been informed of.

It's been warm and lovely down here.  My windows are open and I'm in a T shirt.  Work was fulfilling.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 17, 2018, 02:30:51 PM
The day started out crappy.  I couldn't access my ATT email account.  I will need the help of a professional.  It has something to do with Yahoo because my phone keeps nagging me about Yahoo.  It's totally confusing to me.  At least I have my gmail account that only AB has been informed of.

It's been warm and lovely down here.  My windows are open and I'm in a T shirt.  Work was fulfilling.

The snow has arrived.....but won't last long as we're getting a string of 40/50's early this week....spring is close  :)

I hate the Yahoo nag....but I always just delete 'em and they soon go away.....no wonder they're having trouble...sheesh...

It's been a nice lazy day here...but I did do some putz'n in the fish room too....and that's relaxing  |^|.....

Jon

LizStreithorst

Work in the fish room always saves me from a bad mood. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

waterboy

Saved out some Blacks for a guy in Madison.  He came over this morn and picked them up.  I did a little clean-up before he got here so now I have a reasonably clean fish room with a little extra space.  Not really clean, but better than it has been in a long time.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on February 17, 2018, 03:27:37 PM
Saved out some Blacks for a guy in Madison.  He came over this morn and picked them up.  I did a little clean-up before he got here so now I have a reasonably clean fish room with a little extra space.  Not really clean, but better than it has been in a long time.

Theirs a guy coming to the Rockford swap looking for blacks too....if you have any left  huh
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on February 17, 2018, 03:43:27 PM
Quote from: waterboy on February 17, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

Theirs a guy coming to the Rockford swap looking for blacks too....if you have any left  huh

I might bring a couple bags of little ones.  Of course if they are going to turn to half black I might think about reconsidering.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.