• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Friday what?

Started by Mugwump, February 16, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..we spent the morning in the fish room doing water changes and just putz'n.......it was peaceful.... |^|

...sun's out, but a cool 30degs.......now we're just chill'n.....

..so what's everyone else up to..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Warm and overcast but no rain, thank God. 

Before work I stopped by the drug store to pick up drugs for old Saint Puppy.  It's hard on my heart knowing that the best I can do for my number one dog is buy him time.  I try not to think about it.

Work was acceptable. 

I stopped by Chip's to visit Charlotte.  I will have her home next week some time.  Chip is replacing her radio with the one that was in the donor truck.  He said that it's a $250. radio.  Surely not, but that's what he said. 

Then I went to Lowes to buy a sheet of Styrofoam for making boxes.  I found out the hard way that they would not cut it for me so I took a blade and a drywall square with me and did it myself so it would fit in the Peamite.

Not much of a day but there were no disasters and Spring is coming, so it was a good day.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

They are actually calling for near 60degs here on Monday......however...that comes with some pretty severe thunderstorms and an inch of rain+, or more...
..a good lounging and reading gay for sure   |^|

I've finally got the antique looking clock fixed that hangs in the fish room..... |^|...WD40 and a small piece of green pad mounted on a small screwdriver did it.....ta da  ;D 
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson