• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 01:09:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 119
Total: 120

A Fri. cup of coffee

Started by Mugwump, February 16, 2018, 04:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..morn'n folks....coffee's great....grab a cup  8)

...cooler weather returns here for us...even calling for single digits tonight |brr|

..some putz'n today...nothing planned.... |^|..we'll just take the day as it comes along....

..back to coffee....need a refill brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..yooo hooo...about ready for pot #2 hoooo......LOL...where's your cup  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Quote from: Mugwump on February 16, 2018, 05:41:08 AM

Got it right here. Good stuff.

I made some fish food yesterday. I figured I'd take advantage of the warmer weather, but the top of the ground was pretty muddy. I've got stuff on the walkway that leads to my small production facility. It's mushy when you step off the walk. (Got to move that stuff.) When it cools down I'll make some more. There are five more swaps before summer. Six if I could figure out a way to do two on April 15th. A number of years ago we split up and did two swaps on the same day. I said never again. We split up and did two garden shows last year. Never again. Gale needed me to help her at the other event. Lesson learned. I'll be with her this spring helping with her classes.

Now, more coffee.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on February 16, 2018, 06:10:38 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 16, 2018, 05:41:08 AM

Got it right here. Good stuff.

I made some fish food yesterday. I figured I'd take advantage of the warmer weather, but the top of the ground was pretty muddy. I've got stuff on the walkway that leads to my small production facility. It's mushy when you step off the walk. (Got to move that stuff.) When it cools down I'll make some more. There are five more swaps before summer. Six if I could figure out a way to do two on April 15th. A number of years ago we split up and did two swaps on the same day. I said never again. We split up and did two garden shows last year. Never again. Gale needed me to help her at the other event. Lesson learned. I'll be with her this spring helping with her classes.

Now, more coffee.

Rockford swap
GreenWater swap
GCCA swap
QC swap
?
?

QC
Jon

Rjb3

April 15th Milwaukee and GCCA May 20th.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on February 16, 2018, 07:41:10 AM
April 15th Milwaukee and GCCA May 20th.

I forgot about those...you're right.... ;)
Jon