• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 02:14:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 182
Total: 182

Thursday's news

Started by LizStreithorst, February 15, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

No complaints about work.  The dogs were good and the customers were nice.

I stopped by Chip's to give him a belated Valentine's day gift.  I gave him one of the chocolate covered strawberry's my chief friend gave me and a coffee cup that I found on line,  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017WWZAC6/ref=asc_df_B017WWZAC65372158/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B017WWZAC6&linkCode=df0&hvadid=229325861454&hvpos=1o3&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2750034813790349636&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9014014&hvtargid=pla-379901187513has 

He has the instrument panel wired in Charlotte.  He had to wire it by hand because the plug ins were different between the old with the idiot lights and the new with the gauges.  He got the hardest part done.  It won't be long until I have my lovely old lady truck home. 

My chef friend brought me dinner.  He thinks that he and I can fix a problem that I thought I would need to hire both a carpenter and a plumber to fix.  He took a long time to understand the problem and took pics so he could look at them at home and think about it more.  I lucked into finding a good friend simply by being forthcoming about what I know about fish.  (He thinks I know everything.  I told him that I know so much less than I should know.  He doesn't even know what Greek is and that I don't know how to speak it ::)  He is very nice to me for no apparent reason.  If he wants fish from me he can have them for free.

Spring has sprung.  It was 75 here today and the sun was mostly out.  Grass is growing.  Bugs deep in the ground are coming close to the surface.  My chickens are having a party over the great feast that Mother Nature presented them with.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

Dan