• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

I haven't seem anybody doing...

Started by Mugwump, February 15, 2018, 07:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..any new species lately ?....is it the same old, same old by you?...or are you planning on doing anything different?  huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

I bought some small Calico bristlenoses at the last Milwaukee swap.  Not really a different species, just a different variety.  My son gave me 3 L333's, so those are new.  Problem is you never see them.  They stay hidden all day and apparently only come out at night.  I am looking for some spotted corys, maybe Julii or Trilineatus. Not Sterbai as I heard they like it warmer than I have my tanks.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on February 15, 2018, 10:00:41 AM
I bought some small Calico bristlenoses at the last Milwaukee swap.  Not really a different species, just a different variety.  My son gave me 3 L333's, so those are new.  Problem is you never see them.  They stay hidden all day and apparently only come out at night.  I am looking for some spotted corys, maybe Julii or Trilineatus. Not Sterbai as I heard they like it warmer than I have my tanks.

I have the Sterbai in a 60 breeder angel fry grow up tank...they do fine....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...I've picked up 4 sterbais, 1 banjo cat, 4 more otos and 3 giant gold gouramis for the community 125...of course I'm not trying to breed any of them in the tank though...also several nano species that will eventually go into a 5g tank...they're in a bucket right now...hope they're happy....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron