• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 09:55:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 235
Total: 235

The Olympics

Started by Mugwump, February 15, 2018, 06:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Wow....anyone been watching the games?.....the HD coverage has been amazing  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Watched about 10 min. of the snowboarding halfpipe.  How can that be a sport? About one of the most useless activities I've ever seen. Did watch the girls hockey, Switzerland beat Sweden the other night and Canada beat the USA last night.  Both good games.  Skiing and skating are OK, but something I watch only if there is nothing else on.  The Curling is neat to watch though.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

Quote from: waterboy on February 15, 2018, 09:48:16 AM
Watched about 10 min. of the snowboarding halfpipe.  How can that be a sport? About one of the most useless activities I've ever seen.
They call NASCAR racing a sport too... :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 15, 2018, 01:06:21 PM
Watched about 10 min. of the snowboarding halfpipe.  How can that be a sport? About one of the most useless activities I've ever seen.

LOLOLOL....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

So far, I've found the snowboarding to be the most interesting.
Pretty amazing tricks, a lot like gymnastics which I like a lot.

waterboy

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 15, 2018, 01:06:21 PM

Yes they do.  I guess anything that some people can do better than others can be a sport.  Daytona 500 Sunday. 40 cars going round and round at 200 miles an hour.  Almost as boring as snowboarding but I watch it anyway.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.