• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:52:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 68
Total: 68

One pair relocated

Started by Mugwump, February 13, 2018, 12:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..moved the blue smokey X black 'het' pb pair are in a honeymoon suite now....

more to move  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I moved fish around today as well.  I have an empty 120  :P
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...they're taking to the tank well now....the female seems to take delight in swimming the length at a good pace, then sauntering back.....and vice versa....the male just keeps looking over the slates....she'll look at one...he'll go there...couple of laps and she'll look at the other one...and he'll go there...LOL.....but her tube is beginning to descend.... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..that bitch....all the room in the world...a slate at either end.....she spawns on the back glass.......in the middle....&*&##$%^^&@
Jon

LizStreithorst

She's just making it clear that she chooses to raise her own kids.  If there are tank mates you may want to move them to another tank.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 16, 2018, 05:03:48 PM
She's just making it clear that she chooses to raise her own kids.  If there are tank mates you may want to move them to another tank.

I thought that I mentioned that I just had moved them to this honeymoon suite.... |^|...before she always picked the slate... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

You did.  I forgot.  Best of luck.  Parent raisers rock.  I love how they try to beat the crap out of me when I invade their space.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 16, 2018, 05:16:12 PM
You did.  I forgot.  Best of luck.  Parent raisers rock.  I love how they try to beat the crap out of me when I invade their space.

.....I'll find that pretty boy a new lass if she doesn't straighten her butt up.....but....I really do want her spawn with him... huh......

Jon