• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:15:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 148
Total: 149

yup...Tuesday

Started by Mugwump, February 13, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Kasey's fish fed and looking good  |^|.....she has a Quaker parrot too.....another nut...LOL...she left it home this time...

..ran my errand and now I'll go putz in the fish room.... |^|

..so what's up?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Grocery shopping done.  Fish fed and petted.  Sun is shining brightly.  32.3 degrees out, first time in a while it has been above freezing.  I am getting tired of snow and cold, can't wait for warmer weather.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on February 13, 2018, 12:34:16 PM
Grocery shopping done.  Fish fed and petted.  Sun is shining brightly.  32.3 degrees out, first time in a while it has been above freezing.  I am getting tired of snow and cold, can't wait for warmer weather.

..you and me both......I don't mind winter much...but this one's gotten rather old......spring will be nice... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Started out cold and wet.  Work was more trouble than it was worth.  By the time I got home it had warmed up to 70 and the sun was shining.  I went back behind the fish room where I keep my containers for mosquitoes and other wild life.  I actually saw mosquito larvae in one container and a frog nose sticking out of another.  Checked my email and another parent raising pair sold on AB.  Not a bad day at all. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...the day's winding down now....dinner finished, animals fed....putz'n done....now the shoes are off and we're chilling  :) |^| :)
Jon

wsantia1

Busy day here for me. Had an early Drs. appointment, got a haircut and did some last minute clothes shopping for my trip to Florida. When I got home moved some snots into a brown algae covered tank where I hope they will find enough food to get by while I'm gone. I will be back Monday morning.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 13, 2018, 05:35:41 PM
Busy day here for me. Had an early Drs. appointment, got a haircut and did some last minute clothes shopping for my trip to Florida. When I got home moved some snots into a brown algae covered tank where I hope they will find enough food to get by while I'm gone. I will be back Monday morning.

...flying, or driving?......
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 13, 2018, 05:49:47 PM

Flying. I wouldn't mind driving but Vikki needs to get back by Monday so that wouldn't allow much time for Miami.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 13, 2018, 05:59:35 PM

Flying. I wouldn't mind driving but Vikki needs to get back by Monday so that wouldn't allow much time for Miami.

...have a blast !!!....and a safe trip......rumba time  |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 13, 2018, 06:01:07 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on February 13, 2018, 05:59:35 PM

...have a blast !!!....and a safe trip......rumba time  |^|

Thanks. |^| |^| |^|
Willie