• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:42:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 136
Total: 137

Tuesday morn'n coffee...>

Started by Mugwump, February 13, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Good Morn'n  :)....getting a late start...slept in  |^|...the coffee's wonderful....MMmmmm...very, very good  ;D

..no idea about the weather today.....haven't had the urge to even look yet..lol...but looks bleak out the window....

..some putz'b, and then off to feed Kasey's fish...she's doing a survey up in Michigan somewhere... huh...then a quick errand and back to chill..
..might be finally beat'n this cold/bug/sinus infection,,,whatever....

...need more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

....hi gang!...It's been a little crazy around here...In the final days before the opening of Spring Fling witht the car show coming up this Saturday...Dr, visits...crazy back pain....and aquarium club meetings...

...Mugs, you've had that stuff almost 2 weeks haven't you?...I hope it leaves you soon...it's terrible to feel that way so long...

...the annual meeting is today with the voting for the 2 director spots that are open...even if I don't get one of them, I'll be sure to stay involved on meaningful committees...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 13, 2018, 10:23:04 AM
....hi gang!...It's been a little crazy around here...In the final days before the opening of Spring Fling witht the car show coming up this Saturday...Dr, visits...crazy back pain....and aquarium club meetings...

...Mugs, you've had that stuff almost 2 weeks haven't you?...I hope it leaves you soon...it's terrible to feel that way so long...

...the annual meeting is today with the voting for the 2 director spots that are open...even if I don't get one of them, I'll be sure to stay involved on meaningful committees...

...Hey Ron.....good luck in the elections !...

...I'm betting that the off road terrain in your Jeep didn't help your back much either.....I had my Jeep over 20+ yrs and remember a few times that it jostled me around pretty good....ah the fun days....I miss my Jeep.... 

..yup, when my sinuses go bonkers, and get an infection, it's takes a bit to get back to normal......had this on/off most my life...and made worse by all those times that I went diving/snorkeling, etc.....about every 5 years it comes back to haunt me.....alas, it's right on schedule..... huh.....
Jon

waterboy

Look on the bright side.  It won't be back for another five years.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on February 13, 2018, 12:31:40 PM
Look on the bright side.  It won't be back for another five years.

..oh I know....LOL......I know it will.....
Jon