• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:09:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 155
Total: 155

Monday, just Monday...

Started by Mugwump, February 12, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...water changes done...sun's out....just warmed a brat/bun....MMMMmmmmm...head's finally clearing up....mostly  huh....time to relax/putz/whatever..............................nap? ;)

..so what's up folks?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Snowed again last night, about another inch.  Contemplated going out and shoveling, but decided on a nap instead.  Sun is shining.  If I wait long enough it will melt all the snow.  Maybe by St. Patty's day.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on February 12, 2018, 01:38:43 PM
Snowed again last night, about another inch.  Contemplated going out and shoveling, but decided on a nap instead.  Sun is shining.  If I wait long enough it will melt all the snow.  Maybe by St. Patty's day.

...good plan... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Cool here with a light rain  I miss seeing the sun.  Made an emergency run to the dollar store for rubber bands.  Made a couple of boxes.  Packed up 2 pairs and shipped them off.  I will try not to stress.  Came home and took some pics and posted 2 more auctions.  I don't know what I'll do with all these half dollar size Angels that I have taking up 260 gallons of tank space.  They're not worth enough to bother selling on AB.  The LFS has done their best for me.  I'll call the wholesaler tomorrow on the off chance that they'll buy a couple hundred fish from me one more time. 

What I really need to do is scoop up my newly free swimming fry when they get just old enough to be captured by the camera when I take pics of their parents so I can offer them for auction.  Newly free swimming fishies make great live food for other, more important fishies.  If I don't start doing that I will become overrun yet again. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....a pleasant evening here.....Insp. Barnaby nabbed another bad guy....all the critters are lounging around....fish go nite/nite....."Igor's, a goofy bird..hahahahaha"..said (6) times over, the wicked laugh several more..... huh....I'll now go indulge in a 'tweet  ;) '.........life is good ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

When you work through all the Midsomer episodes, check out New Tricks and Vera.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006t0qx

https://www.itv.com/hub/vera/1a7314

Dennis

BallAquatics

Been working with Python doing some web scraping / api and one of the sites is a joke site.....

I saw an ad in a shop window, "Television for sale, $1, volume stuck on full", I thought, "I can't turn that down".

Did you hear about the blind circumciser... he got the sack.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 12, 2018, 08:14:33 PM
When you work through all the Midsomer episodes, check out New Tricks and Vera.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006t0qx

https://www.itv.com/hub/vera/1a7314

Dennis

...LOL.....been through 'em all before.....we just revisit some of them....as we do many of other BBC mysteries.....Miss Fishers a hoot... :)
Jon

BallAquatics

My favorite would have to be Lewis.  As great as Morse was, I think it's just a bit better.  There are some great new ones too, Shetland and DCI Banks, Endeavour, etc.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 13, 2018, 07:10:11 AM
My favorite would have to be Lewis.  As great as Morse was, I think it's just a bit better.  There are some great new ones too, Shetland and DCI Banks, Endeavour, etc.

Dennis

Yes, Shetland is pretty good.....great scenery too  |^|
Jon