• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:31:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 169
Total: 170

Coffee on a snowy Sunday morn'n...

Started by Mugwump, February 11, 2018, 04:23:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very, very good..... ;)......

..snowing all night, and looks like we may pick up another 4"-5" or more  huh....this should be it for a while, I believe ?

..just putz'n for us....clear the snow of and possibly a trip up to the book store....?

...more coffee...brb...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Coffee's good. As always.

Got a swap in Kaukauna today. It's a GBAS event. Not sure about this snow. 150 miles . . . . snow? . . . .  I wonder how the roads are? . . .

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on February 11, 2018, 05:16:01 AM
Coffee's good. As always.

Got a swap in Kaukauna today. It's a GBAS event. Not sure about this snow. 150 miles . . . . snow? . . . .  I wonder how the roads are? . . .

..150 miles?....snow?.....I don't know  huh.....

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/kaukauna-wi/54130/weather-forecast/341472
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.......yup, still snowing.......grab a cup.. |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Good morning all. The coffee is great but it's still raining since yesterday. Temp is in the 50s so we are fortunate that this is not snow. It is pretty soggy around here though.

Not much on the agenda so I will do the things I was supposed to do yesterday that I didn't.  huh

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 11, 2018, 05:59:52 AM
Good morning all. The coffee is great but it's still raining since yesterday. Temp is in the 50s so we are fortunate that this is not snow. It is pretty soggy around here though.

Not much on the agenda so I will do the things I was supposed to do yesterday that I didn't.  huh

...you miss the snow, don't ya  huh....LOL
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 11, 2018, 06:08:50 AM

...not really. Only for Christmas....LOL
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 11, 2018, 07:23:19 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 11, 2018, 06:08:50 AM

...not really. Only for Christmas....LOL

LOL......seems we're getting ours all at once this year.......previous snow has only been an inch+ mostly.....might have a foot+ now  huh
Jon

waterboy

We got a couple more inches last night.  Looks to be a good foot, probably about 14 inches on the ground now.  No snow all year up until this week.  Now we have plenty.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.