• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:42:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 136
Total: 137

Friday foolery....

Started by Mugwump, February 09, 2018, 09:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...sat in the recliner with my blankie......got warm and fell asleep.....a nice nap was appreciated too.....seems this crap is still hang'n on a bit... huh

...oh well, what's up folks?......any excitement  huh...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Well so much for the snow letting up..... huh..it's still coming down......LOL....shoveling on hold for the time being...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

It got up to 65 here yesterday. We never had winter this year, not the usual winter anyway.. hardly any frost.. no snow except for a dusting or two last month.
Dan

LizStreithorst

Pretty dull day here but I enjoyed it regardless.  Groomed two dogs who only I can groom correctly (she says, blowing her own horn) and two easy ones.  Called to nag the towing guy who has the truck that chip's going to steel parts from.  He hoping to hire a guy who can move dead vehicles around in his yard so he can get to it.  It's in the back of 5 rows of dead cars and everytime he tries to move it he gets called to tow a car.  Then I went to the feed store, then to the hardware store, then to the change the oil place, then the beer store.  Got home gave the old dogs their meds, fed the horse, fed the fish, and fed myself.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 09, 2018, 03:17:53 PM
Pretty dull day here but I enjoyed it regardless.  Groomed two dogs who only I can groom correctly (she says, blowing her own horn) and two easy ones.  Called to nag the towing guy who has the truck that chip's going to steel parts from.  He hoping to hire a guy who can move dead vehicles around in his yard so he can get to it.  It's in the back of 5 rows of dead cars and everytime he tries to move it he gets called to tow a car.  Then I went to the feed store, then to the hardware store, then to the change the oil place, then the beer store.  Got home gave the old dogs their meds, fed the horse, fed the fish, and fed myself.

,,,sounds like a full day to me... ;)

...got the drive/walks/deck/partial patio snow cleaned off....purz'd in the fish room a bit....putz'd some up here...now we're just chilling out....made a fresh pot of coffee too.. |^| 8) |^|....glad I remembered cotton for my ear when I was out there  |^|....don't need the ears getting messed up more than they are from this sinus infection....no no no.....hard enough to get rid of this crap as it is......and it's feel'n better by the day.. :) :) :) :) :)
Jon

Mugwump

...so......what's up gang?.....pull up a chair and fill me in..... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Hamilton Fisher
1 year ago (edited)
Back in the 1980s Eric Burdon came to Boston to promote his autobiography. I met him when he appeared on a local morning TV show. I was alone with him and his manager in the green room and asked him how he got the idea for the song, 'Spill The Wine'.  His manager started laughing but Eric stared at the floor. Slowly he raised his head, looked me hard in the eye, and revealed what fans have always wanted to know, "Three Spanish ladies and lots of LSD".
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

..got headphones?..put 'em on......just got speakers?...jack 'em up !..... ;)

Jon

Mugwump

..night all...off to read.....starting a new book tonight  |^|
Jon

waterboy

We got about 4 inches of snow last night.  Just when it looked like I would make it through the winter without doing the snow.  It was getting a little difficult to get in and out so I had to get the snow thrower out and fire it up.  Nice and sunny today so all the snow melted off the roads..
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

...roads didn't show any pavement here yet.....never saw the sun really at all.... huh
Jon